- Company Name
- KAN Research Institute, Inc.
- Date Established
- April 25, 1997
(as 100% subsidiary of Eisai Co., Ltd.)
- 6-8-2 Minatojima-minamimachi, Chuo-ku,
Kobe 650-0047, Japan
- Teiji Kimura, President ＆ CEO
- Scope of Business
- Exploratory research of pharmaceuticals and research related to life sciences
1997 Established at Suita, Osaka as 100% subsidiary of Eisai Co., Ltd. 1999 Moved to Kyoto Research Park, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 2006 Moved to Port Island, Kobe 2014 Moved to new research facility at
Port Island, Kobe
- 70 million yen
- 61 (as of October 1, 2021)
KAN Research Institute was named for the acronym formed by its research philosophy, “Knowledge-Action-Network”.
KAN is committed to contributing to human health care (hhc) based on its research philosophy.